This agreement contains important information about our Electronic Statement product, also referred to as eStatements. You should keep a copy of this disclosure for your records. At the end of the disclosure, we will ask you to accept periodic deposit account statements in an electronic format rather than a paper format. Before providing your consent, please read and consider the following information. Then, if you agree, you can click the "I Agree" button at the end of this disclosure.
1. eStatement Delivery. eStatements provides a convenient and secure way to view, download, and print your periodic account statement. When you choose to receive eStatements, you eliminate the delivery of paper statements. eStatements are easy to use. You simply login to Virtual Branch, our online banking service, select the Self Service tab, and then select the eStatements link. After you choose to receive eStatements, your periodic account statements will only be accessible through Virtual Branch.
2. Email Reminders. If you choose to receive eStatements, we will send you an email alert to the email address you provide us when your statement becomes available for viewing online. You can change the email address for the statement alert at any time by accessing Self Service tab within the Virtual Branch, and selecting the Profile link. The email alert will include a link that takes you to Virtual Branch login screen. You can view your eStatements any time after they have been posted to Virtual Branch by logging in to Virtual Branch, selecting the Self Service tab, and selecting the eStatements link.
3. eStatement Availability. eStatements are securely available online for 7 months. Check images can also be easily accessed online for 23 months. Both eStatements and check images may be downloaded or printed for permanent retention. You may download or print eStatements or check copies from your computer if you have the hardware and software described below. You can also save copies to your hard drive or other media for viewing and printing at a later time.
4. Paper Copy. If you need a paper copy, please contact us at: 801-487-3219, or 877-658-7395, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need a paper copy of your statement a fee may be charged, as described in our Rates and Fees Schedule.
5. Canceling eStatements. You may opt-out of eStatements at any time by selecting the eStatements Option on the Self Service tab in Virtual Branch. If you opt-out of eStatements, we will resume delivery of your paper statements by U. S. Mail starting with the next periodic statement to be sent to you.
6. Hardware and Software Requirements. You don’t need any special hardware or software to access eStatements. If you can access Virtual Branch, you should be able to access your eStatements. However, prior to enrolling in eStatements, you should verify that you have the following required hardware and software:
- Internet Access.
- An Internet browser that can support 128-bit encryption, such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox. For security purposes, you should ensure that you are using the most recent version of your Internet browser.
- Adobe Reader, or other software that can open a .PDF file. You can download Adobe Reader at www.adobe.com.
- An email address.
We may revise hardware and software requirements, and if there is a material chance that the changes may impact your ability to access eStatements, we will notify you of these changes in advance and provide you an opportunity to change your method of receiving your periodic statements and disclosures (e.g.change to paper format vs. an electronic format) without the imposition of any fees.
7. Email Address Changes. In order to provide eStatements, we must maintain current member email addresses at all times. It is your sole responsibility to provide us with your correct contact information, including your email address. You should notify us of any changes to your personal contact information or you can update your personal information by selecting the Self Service tab in Virtual Branch, and then selecting the Profile link.
8. Enrolling for eStatements. You may choose to receive eStatements by selecting the eStatements Option link on the Self Service tab in Virtual Branch.By electing to receive eStatements, you agree to receive your monthly account statements in an electronic format. You also agree that you have the necessary equipment for accessing and viewing eStatements and you agree to notify us if you change your email address or if you no longer want to receive statements electronically.