We're Hiring - MSR Needed Immediately!
Member Services Representative
Firefighters Credit Union is THE place to work. With a positive work environment, products and services you can be proud to offer, the best members of any credit union, and great co-workers, this is the place to begin – or continue – your career.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Member Services Representative (MSR).
The MSR position is much more than a teller. Your primary responsibility is to focus on taking care of our members’ financial needs. You will contribute to creating a positive, friendly working environment where members feel welcome and know that they are our top priority. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers, and other financial transactions
- Opening and maintaining member accounts
- Assisting members with debit and credit card transactions, online banking, mobile banking, bill pay, and other services
- Protecting member accounts and member confidential information by identifying and responding to any suspicious activity
- Guiding members to products and services that meet their needs
Quality and focused service requires us to hire individuals with the following skills, abilities, and attributes:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Basis understanding of financial transactions
- Ability to type and ten-key with few errors
- Superior communication skills
- Honesty and Integrity
- Ability to handle cash accurately
Firefighters Credit Union offers a very competitive salary and benefits structure, including:
- Competitive salary and incentive pay
- Comprehensive insurance coverage including medical, dental, vision, and more
- Great work schedule – we are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Weekends off – we are closed on Saturdays and Sundays
- Paid federal and state holidays – 11 holidays
- Generous Paid-Time-Off – you start to accrue time off as soon as you’re hired
- 401(k) retirement plans – we contribute generously to your retirement savings
How to Apply
To apply for this career opportunity, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.