Our new Online Banking service will go live Monday, November 4th at 8:30 a.m. Once it's live, members will need to enroll in the new Online Banking service. Virtual Branch, the old Online Banking service, will be discontinued on Thursday, October 31st at 4:00 p.m.
Steps To Enroll In Online Banking
- In your internet browser, go to the credit union's website at www.firefighterscu.com
- In the Online Banking login box, click the Enroll Now button.
- Click the Start Enrollment button.
- Click the Accept button to accept the terms and conditions of our Online Banking service.
- Enter the following data to verify your account at the credit union: First Name, Last Name, Social Security Number, ZIP
- Code, Date of Birth, Account Number, and Email Address. All of this data must match what is associated with your account at Firefighters Credit Union. Click the Submit Button.
- A security code will be sent to the email address associated with your account. Open the email, make note of the security code, and enter it. Click the Submit Button.
- Choose a Username and Password that meets the criteria described. Click the Submit button.
- Choose Challenge Questions and Answers. Click the Submit button.
Login To Online Banking Right On The Home Page
After enrolling, members can login to Online Banking on the home page of Firefighters Credit Union.