Our new Online Banking and Mobile Banking services will be available to members on November 4th, 2019. Here is a summary of what members will experience with the new services.
- Remote Control For Cards: freeze or unfreeze your cards with the touch of a button.
- eAlerts: base alerts on balances, transactions, and payment reminders.
- Document View: access eStatements, receipts, loan forms, and notices.
- Check Images: view cleared checks.
- Remote Deposit Capture: use a mobile device to deposit checks.
- Bill Pay: pay bills from a mobile phone or desktop PC or laptop.
- Online Loan Application: securely apply for a loan.
- Account to Account Transfers: transfer funds from one financial institution to another.
- User Friendly: responsive design with intuitive navigation.
- Compatibility: automatically scales to the screen size of the desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
- Real Time: transfers, balances, cash advances, and transactions history.
- Branded Mobile App: no more "Touch Banking" - download the Firefighters Credit Union app.
Virtual Branch and Touch Banking will be unavailable starting at 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 31st. Our new online banking service and new mobile app will be available beginning Monday, November 4th at 8:30 a.m.
Members can contact any member of our staff with questions about the upcoming upgrade.